Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Uvas Canyon

DATE: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
DISTANCE: 1 mile?
TIME TAKEN: 1 hour?
UVAS CANYON COUNTY PARK
SANTA CLARA COUNTY, CA

A super quick one to go see the waterfalls of Uvas while they were in full effect. I really need to come back here sometime and walk through the whole park. A beautiful day with sun dappled, mossy rock hillsides, laughing cascades, and one of my favorite foot bridges. There's a video clip at the bottom of the post, because I feel like a short movie is the best way to see the spirit of a waterfall! 













































2 comments:

  1. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.
    bimini top fittings and hardware

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use carabiners for a variety of purposes depending on their shapes and styles. Hiking gears

    ReplyDelete